Today status : 15/2/2013
The reason why I hate love . ..i don't have the confident to love others,and to be loved by others..
Super duper awesome !
Sweet owner

Navigation : touch my image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super duper pinky blog :D


Bigfoots!





My baby :)






GIVE ME A REASON ..

Assalamualaikum .


10 REASON why I hate LOVE

1.I  believe that LOVE always come with endless pain
 
2.i hate looking at the hand-phone waiting for text or incoming call
 
3.i'll turn into most annoying person in the world you ever know;i'll probably continuously ask,what are you doing,where are you now..and etc3...then you'll hate me
 
4.i become psychotic moron when i love someone
 
5.i'm afraid of hurting others,and to be hurt again
 
6.i hate counting days to see someone
 
7.i don't have the confident to love others,and to be loved by others
 
8.i hate hopes and expectations...
 
9.i hate dreams....
 
10.i hate LOVE....
 
 
CP . aMALINA


REWIND ME THE PAST |